Retail Purchasing - Delivery - Co-Op Leaders instructions - return policy - consumer service policys raw dog food
No USPS - UPS - or common carrier.
Our Co-Ops are designed to save YOU, time and money. Buy any amount of food for ONE low shipping charge.
- Get the best food you can buy delivered close to home.
- Please follow all the instructions for an effortless transaction.
CO-OP ORDERING and DELIVERY/PICKUP INSTRUCTIONS
All delivered orders please purchase food between the 1st and 7th of the month
Check the delivery schedule for the entire year. Please reference it to properly time orders. Delivery dates are usually every 4-5 weeks. It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 40 days supply so you never run out.
- Orders are to be placed DIRECTLY with Raaw Energy
- Payment for food and delivery are made directly to Raaw Energy. Food will not be delivered if not paid for in advance.
- When ordering YOU MUST add "your co-op delivery charge" from "your co-op" in the shopping cart with your order. (Missing Co-op Delivery Charges will hold up your order and may miss the delivery date)
- LATE ORDERS-REQUIRE the addition of a late a charge to your cart or your order will be delivered the next month or refunded to store credit.
- Food is delivered to the designated CO-OP site.
- There is no refrigeration at the CO-OP location please be on time.
- It is your responsibility to pick up your food on the delivery date and at the time specified.
- Your order is unloaded from our truck by our driver. You must be patient and allow us to separate and account for all orders before you load your Raaw Energy food order into your vehicle.
Once the food is dropped off at a co-op, it is NO LONGER Raaw Energy's responsibility.
You are required to pick up your food at the specified date/time.
Any product discrepancies need to be resolved between the purchaser and Raaw Energy.
An e-mail must be sent to [email protected] ON THE DELIVERY DAY. The next day is to late to resolve any issues.
The issue must be confirmed by the co-op leader and our driver for us to take action.
On rare occasion we may run out of an item. We will do our best to notify you and ask you for a second choice. If that is not possible we will send a substitute similar in content and price.
Customer satisfaction is our priority. We will resolve any and all issues. You always have a choice with Raaw Energy. You can return an item next delivery for full credit.
Our goal is to provide top notch food for a GREAT price AND inexpensive shipping.
How Co-Ops work, all sales are final, no refunds, Exchanges are available only if it’s in the original case.
Deliveries or pickups -There is a 50% restocking fee if the food is returned and the ORDER IS CORRECT AND GOOD.
When you pay the Co-Op fee: It is your responsibility to pick up your food on the delivery date & time specified at the co-op you paid to have it delivered to. You must know in advance where and when to pick up your order. It’s located in the co-op product description when you purchase. If you do not show up, you lose your food order and the privilege of using the Co-Op system.
To resolve any issues: Discrepancies must be confirmed by the customer, driver and Co-Op leader and acknowledged on delivery day.
It’s mandatory that the customer send an email that day through the web site email system where the order was placed.
It’s mandatory that the Co-Op leader send an email that day to [email protected]
The driver must notify the office.
Unless the above criteria is met, no refunds or replacements will be honored.
In order to address any issues, we must have a record of your issue.
Without this verification process we cannot help in fix problems.
We strive to have things run smoothly. When they don’t, we can work together
to correct it.
When the food is delivered, we meet at the scheduled time for efficiency. The delivery is not guaranteed to be exactly there - it is a plus or minus of 45 min for deliveries things happen on the road that are beyond our control. Our goal is to be on time.
Prior arrangements can be made with the Co-Op leader